COVID-19 vaccination clinic: Halifax, 4 April 2021
If you are:
- 50 years old or over,
- a frontline health or social care worker,
- a taxi driver, or
- are aged 16-64 with an underlying health condition that puts you at higher risk of serious disease and mortality (JCVI cohort 6)*
You can get your first #covidvaccination at the Hopwood Lane mosque in Halifax from 2 – 6pm on Sunday 4th April 2021.
- No appointment needed
- Taxi drivers and health and social care workers should bring professional identification to prove their eligibility.
- Those 16 and over at higher risk due to an existing health condition can receive their first vaccination at this session.
*JCVI cohort 6: The JCVI defines patients who are clinically vulnerable as those with:
- chronic respiratory disease, including chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), cystic fibrosis and severe asthma
- chronic heart disease (and vascular disease)
- chronic kidney disease
- chronic liver disease
- chronic neurological disease including epilepsy
- Down’s syndrome
- severe and profound learning disability
- solid organ, bone marrow and stem cell transplant recipients
- people with specific cancers
- immunosuppression due to disease or treatment
- asplenia and splenic dysfunction
- morbid obesity
- severe mental illness