Join us in Halifax on 10 June to find out more about fighting diabetes
On 10 June 2022 the team from the West Yorkshire NHS Diabetes Prevention Team will be in Halifax town centre, outside Marks and Spencer by the Woolshops, encouraging people to assess their risk of diabetes and use the Diabetes UK Know Your Risk tool.
We’ll be joined there by colleagues from Diabetes UK and Reed Wellbeing – one of the providers of the NHS Diabetes Prevention Programme. Come along and say hello and find out more about:
- The signs and symptoms of diabetes
- The Diabetes UK Know Your Risk tool
- The small changes you can make to boost overall health and wellbeing
- What support is available to help manage or prevent diabetes
- The Healthier You NHS Diabetes Prevention Programme
The event is a follow on from Type 2 Diabetes Prevention Week (23 to 29 May 2022) and a precursor to Diabetes Week 2022 (13 to 19 June 2022).