I am contacting you to request information under the Freedom of Information Act 2000 which may be held by Calderdale CCG.
Please find the details of my request below:
1. What is the total number of APMS contracts held by the CCG?
NHS Calderdale Clinical Commissioning Group currently hold two APMS contracts.
2. What is the Date of renewal against each APMS contract?
The renewal date for the APMS Contracts is the 31st March 2019.
3. When will tender processes begin for each APMS contract?
The tender process is scheduled to start on 2nd April 2018, with a Prior Information Notice published on both Contracts Finder and TedEuropa.
4. What is the value and value calculation for any APMS contract?
APMS 1 – £65,636.00 per month
APMS 2 – £66,999.38 per month.
5. Are you partnered with a GP federation. If you are I request the following details of the GP Federation.
- Web address
- Contact Telephone
- Contact Email
- Number of active members (GP Practices)
- Number of patients represented
- Board members names and contact details if available
NHS Calderdale CCG is not “partnered” with a GP Federation. However, there is an established GP Alliance in the Calderdale area. The information requested above is published on the Federation’s website http://penninegpa.co.uk/.