1. Who is the service lead/manager responsible for CHC and NHS Funded Nursing Care assessments?
Head of Commissioning, Continuing Care.
* Please note that the information supplied was correct at the time of disclosure; however, such information can become outdated due to changes in staffing or changes in job role responsibilities. For that reason, individuals’ names, work email addresses and telephone numbers have been removed. Please email or call us for the latest contact details:
Tel: 01422 307400
2. How many permanently contracted nurse assessors are employed by the CCG?
NHS Calderdale CCG currently employs eight nurse assessors. These include nurse assessors working in the areas of Mental Health, Learning Disabilities, Physical Disabilities and Elderly Mentally Infirm.
3. Has the CCG contracted external providers/staffing agencies to complete CHC and Funded Nursing Care assessments?
4. How long was the contract for?
3 nurses were employed by the CCG for periods lasting between 3-6 months.
5. What was the total value of this contract?
6. How many CHC or NHS Funded Nursing Care assessments were completed under this contract?
7. How many CHC or NHS Funded Nursing Care Assessments were not completed within the advised 28 days from referral for 2017 so far and in total for 2016?
2016 = 323
2017 = 33
8. How many “Fast Track” CHC or NHS Funded Nursing Care assessments have been completed for 2017 so far and in total for 2016?
2016 = 427
2017 = 208
9. How many CHC and NHS Funded Nursing Care assessments does the CCG currently have outstanding?
10. Does the CCG commission any other NHS or Local Authority bodies to undertake CHC or NHS Funded Nursing Care assessments?
11. Does the CCG have any plans to engage external providers/staffing agencies to support with CHC and NHS Funded Nursing Care assessments?
The CCG will make use of the above on an ad hoc basis if required due to staff vacancies.