Commissioning Primary Medical Services Committee: Thursday 26 August 2021
Due to the ongoing COVID-19 public health emergency, the meeting of NHS Calderdale Commissioning Primary Medical Services Committee on the 26 August 2021 will not take place in public. The meeting will be live streamed, available through our website.
Participation on the day will not be possible however the public are welcomed to submit questions concerning items on the meeting agenda up until 5pm on Friday 20 August to firstname.lastname@example.org. Responses to any questions submitted will be published on the Calderdale CCG website.
Thursday 26 August 2021
Calderdale Commissioning Primary Medical Services Committee Meeting Summary of Key Decisions, Meeting 26th August 2021
(Due to the pandemic, this meeting was not held in public)
- The Committee minutes of the last meeting on 27th May 2021 had been APPROVED electronically between meetings.
- The Committee APPROVED the Calderdale General Practice Dashboard, Indicators and Trigger Criteria.
- The Committee APPROVED thesetting up additional virtual meeting(s) in private with non-conflicted members to approve any discretionary investment proposals.
- APPROVED the CCG Risk Register for commissioning of primary medical services risks reporting to Governing Body for risk cycle 3, the work around the amendments proposed for risk 1734 and the review of risks 1628 and 1629.
- The Committee APPROVED the retrospective closure of the branch surgery at Boots, Market Street, Halifax.
- The Committee APPROVED the issuing of a contract variation to remove the branch surgery address from the core GMS Contract by the contracting team
The next meeting would take place Thursday 25th November 2021, 3.00 – 5.00pm, venue to be confirmed.