Please advise in relation to the 3 financial years between April 2013 and March 2016 inclusive:
1. How many compromise agreements has the CCG entered into with staff or former staff? Please include all COT3 agreements in this figure.
2. How many of these compromise agreements require staff members not to disclose the existence of the compromise agreement itself?
3. How many of these compromise agreements contain non-disparagement clauses that require staff members not to criticise the employees of the CCG?
4. How many of these compromise agreements were entered into by the CCG with staff who had previously made public interest disclosures, (whether or not these were raised by formally invoking the CCG’s whistleblowing policy)?
5. If staff who have entered into a compromise agreement with the CCG were to voice concerns about reprisal by the CCG for whistleblowing, would the CCG consider this to be an actionable breach of non-disparagement clauses, or would it consider the raising of such concerns to be qualifying disclosures under PIDA?
Within the last three financial years there have been no compromise agreements entered into with any staff employed by NHS Calderdale CCG.