1. What was the total contract value of all ambulance services directly commissioned by your organisation
|In 2014-15||£7,555,494 (999) + £1,578,842 (PTS) + £100K Age Concern/Community transport Calderdale|
|In 2015-16||£7,732,184 (999) + £1,794,446 (PTS) + £100K Age Concern/Community transport Calderdale|
|Predicted for 2016-17||£7,780,598 (999) + £1,763,606 (PTS) + £100K Age Concern/Community transport Calderdale|
2. What % of total contract value for ambulance service contracts directly commissioned by your organisation was for NHS Ambulance Trusts
|In 2014-15||Effectively 100%|
|In 2015-16||Effectively 100%|
|Predicted for 2016-17||Effectively 100%|
3. Do you commission ambulance services jointly with other commissioning bodies
NHS Calderdale CCG jointly commissions ambulance services with 20 other CCGs across Yorkshire and Humber.
4. Which organisation is the lead commissioner for joint funded ambulance services commissioned on behalf of your organisation?
NHS Wakefield CCG is the lead commissioner.
5. What was the total contract value of the financial contribution(s) made by your organisation to joint funded ambulance services contracts
|Predicted for 2016-17||£9,404,182|
6. What % of total contract value for ambulance service contracts commissioned by your organisation is commissioned through a framework agreement
The contract is based on standard NHS contract and not a framework agreement.
7. Which of the following types of service does your organisation currently commission and which type of Provider do you currently commission these services from. Please tick all that apply.
|Type of Service||NHS Provider||Private
(for Profit) Provider
|Not for Profit Provider|
|Patient transport systems (non-emergency)||YES||Age UK / Calderdale Community transport|
|Emergency Ambulance Services||YES|
|Urgent Care treat and transport||YES – ECPs/UCPs|
|Integrated Care and Transport||YES – but definition unclear|
|Inter site patient transfer systems||YES||YES**|
|Bariatric Transport services||YES||YES**|
|Newborn Emergency Stabilisation and Transport||YES|
|Children Acute Transport Services||YES|
|Maternity/ neonatal transfer||YES|
|Falls Service||SOME AREAS|
|Palliative Care and End of Life transport services||SOME AREAS|
|Mental Health patient transfer||SOME AREAS|
|Transport systems to access adult social care support ( e.g. day centres)||YES|
|Medical repatriation transport services||YES (Private & Events)|
|Hear and Treat Service||YES|
|See and Treat Services||YES|
|Paediatric transport services||YES|
|Neonatal transport services||YES|