Commissioning Primary Medical Services Committee: Thursday 25 November 2021
Due to the ongoing COVID-19 public health emergency, the meeting of NHS Calderdale Commissioning Primary Medical Services Committee on the 25th November 2021 will not take place in public.
The meeting will be live-streamed via Microsoft Teams and the link to the meeting will be made available on this page 10 minutes before the scheduled start time. Members of the public who wish to receive an email with details on how to view the meeting should email email@example.com
The meeting has now ended
- The link will go live shortly before the meeting starts.
- When you open the link in your browser you will be asked to enter your name and wait for someone to admit you to the meeting.
- When prompted, please provide your name as this helps us to understand who is in attendance.
- When joining the meeting, make sure your microphone and camera are turned off – otherwise you will be visible and audible to everyone in the meeting.
- If you are not admitted immediately, please be patient; we know you are waiting.
While members of the public can watch the meeting, their participation during the meeting itself is not permitted. However, people are welcome to submit questions concerning items on the meeting agenda up until 5pm on Friday 19th November to firstname.lastname@example.org. Responses to any questions submitted will be published on the Calderdale CCG website.
A decision notice for this meeting will be made available below shortly after the meeting.
The agenda and papers for this meeting are published below.
Thursday 25 November 2021
This is a virtual meeting and will be held on Microsoft Teams.