Report on NHS winter messaging in Calderdale: 2021-22
- Download 77
- File Size 0.00 KB
- File Count 1
- Create Date 16/05/2022
- Last Updated 16/05/2022
Following the success of the Winter Messaging campaign in Kirklees, NHS Calderdale CCG requested assistance from VAC and the community and voluntary sector to communicate important winter messages, including COVID-19 messaging, to target groups across Calderdale.
The foundation for messages is based on the Together We Can campaign. The Campaign encourages people to choose well and to opt for convenient self-care where safe to do so, with the aim of increasing their knowledge, promoting good health and encouraging correct use of NHS services.
The target groups the CCG wanted the community and voluntary sector to engage with
- Parents of children under 12 years, particularly those aged 0 – 5 years
- People aged under 40 with minor health conditions
- More vulnerable adults and their families/carers/friends. Particularly those with long-term
- conditions or underlying health problems such as COPD.
- All equality groups including carers, asylum seekers and social economic groups.
Click the 'downloa' button to read the full report.