The information I am requesting applies to NHS Calderdale CCG. Please could you tell me:
1. What was your total expenditure in the financial year 2015-16 for residential and nursing care placements for people with mental health problems*?
2. What proportion of the total expenditure was spent on placements within and on placements outside your local CCG area?
3. How many individual clients does this figure represent?
4. How many of these individuals were in placements within and how many were outside your local CCG area?
5. How many adults with mental health problems* were placed in a “locked rehabilitation unit” outside your local CCG area in the financial year 2015-16?
6. What was your total expenditure in the financial year 2015-16 for “locked rehabilitation unit” placements?
* By mental health problems, I mean: adults (people aged over 18 years) with a diagnosis of a severe and enduring mental health problem such as schizophrenia, schizoaffective disorder, bipolar affective disorder, personality disorder, Asperger’s Syndrome or another Autism Spectrum Disorder, with or without comorbid brain injury/organic brain disease (including dementia) or premorbid learning disability; but not including people with a sole/primary problem of dementia, learning disability or brain injury/neurological disease.
Please could you provide me with the above information as electronic copies in Excel format.
Please find attached NHS Calderdale CCG’s response in Excel format as requested.