As part of our decision-making processes we use insight and feedback to continually learn from our local population. Insight and feedback supports a whole system approach in helping us identify how services may need to change and the aspects of a service that require redesign.
We are committed to feeding back to people as part of our process for engagement will involve a number of communication methods and approaches depending on the target audience. The images and information we present will help us to engage with our diverse population and ensure that we provide messages that are relevant, clear and informative.
Some of the ways we feedback to our local population include:
- Calderdale CCG website and partner websites.
- Our social media channels, including Twitter and Facebook.
- Engagement findings reports.
- Directly in the form of presentations to and conversations with those who contributed.
- Through our partner organisations such as the Calderdale Health Forum and our Engagement Champions.
- Through media stories and press releases.
- By producing an annual report of our engagement activites in October each year
- Patient experience stories and case studies.
- Each of our Governing Body meetings feature a patient story (click here for details of previous meetings and their associated papers.)
You can also view some of our feedback video clips below:
This video, made by young people, shows bad and good examples of a person’e experience at their GP surgery.