1) The number of female cancer-related fertility preservation cycles funded in your CCG over the last 2 years from 1st January 2015 to 31st December 2017.
- NHS Calderdale CCG does not hold information on the number of patients who undergo cancer-related fertility preservation.
2) Could you please state your criteria which you use to make a decision on funding.
- There are no exclusion criteria for the preservation; the decision is based on clinical presentation
3) Does your CCG restrict funding for fertility preservation based on:
a. Age range
c. Previous children
- There are no exclusion criteria for the preservation; the decision is based on clinical presentation.
4) Do you still require fertility centres to fill in an exceptional funding application form?
5) How long does it take for your CCG to process funding for fertility preservation?
- The CCG does not hold this information.
6) What is the duration of storage that is funded by your CCG?
- Preserved eggs are stored for up to 10 years.