1. I would like to request details of financial spend and forecast information for the Financial Years 2013-2014, 2014-2015 and 2015-2016.
Please see the attached spreadsheet for this information.
2. Please confirm whether the data provided in the response to my last Freedom of Information request are in thousands of GBP’s (£’000)
Yes, it is in £’000
3. Please provide total organisational capital spend, income, deficit/surplus and IM&T spend for the year 2013-2014.
In 2013-2014 Calderdale CCG had no capital spend on IM&T
4. Please confirm whether the trust has incurred a deficit of £261,961, £268,917 and £306,942 for the year 2013-2014, 2014-2015 and 2015-2016.
Calderdale CCG did not make a deficit. Please see the Annual Report published on our website. You asked for Income which is different to the allocation of resources that it receives from NHS England. The CCG’s allocation plus other income streams and less its expenditure delivered planned surpluses of £4,986k (2013-14), £7,570k (2014-15) and £6,433k (forecast 2015-2016)
5. Please provide information of total organisational IM&T capital spend into Software, IT Services, IT staff and other IT for the year 2013-2014
Calderdale CCG had no capital spend in 2013/2014
6. I noticed that the amount provided for the total organisational IM&T capital spend for the year 2014-2015 and 2015-2016 is the same as total capital spend on other IT for the respective years. Kindly clarify if the trust does not have data for software, IT services and IT staff or the trust has incurred that spend on other IT itself.
Calderdale CCG have put the capital spend in “Total Other IT spend (iv on spreadsheet)
7. Please confirm whether the trust has incurred no expenses for total revenue spend on IT staff and other IT for the year 2013-2014, 2014-2015 and 2015-2016.
Calderdale CCG has completed the return with all of the information that is held. The CCG outsourced its IT services and has included the expenditure in section 2 (ii).
8. You mentioned that the number of IM&T staff was 0. Please confirm that you do not employ any IT staff for IT services.
Calderdale CCG does not currently employ any IM&T staff.