1. Does the CCG currently fund any homeopathy treatments?
NHS Calderdale CCG does not routinely commission homeopathy treatments, any requests will go through the Individual Funding Request (IFR) process.
2. What treatments does it fund?
Please see response to question 1 above.
3. Did the CCG fund any homeopathy treatments in the last financial year (2015/16)?
NHS Calderdale CCG did fund homeopathy treatments in the last financial year.
4. What treatments did it fund in 2015/16?
Information is exempt from disclosure under section 40 of the Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) (personal information), where to release it would contravene the requirements of the Data Protection Act 1998 (DPA). In order to comply with the DPA, disclosure of personal data under the FOIA must be fair (the first data protection principle). Having taken this into account, the CCG has decided that it would not be fair to release the total yearly figure for expenditure on hypnotherapy, as due to the small numbers receiving this treatment (less than 5) this could enable identification of the persons concerned. This information is therefore exempt under FOIA section 40(2).
5. How much in total did it spend on homeopathy treatments in 2015/16?
NHS Calderdale CCG spent less than £5,000 in 2015/16 on homeopathy treatments.