Please provide information on the manufacturer used, licence expiry, and licence cost including duration for each of the following IT security areas within the organisation:
1. Desktop anti-virus
2. Protection of Microsoft Exchange environment (please state if this is not applicable due to the use of NHSmail/NHSmail2)
3. Email gateway (please state if this is not applicable due to the use of NHSmail/NHSmail2)
4. Web gateway
5. Mobile device management/enterprise mobility management
6. Hard disk encryption
7. Removable media encryption
10. Two factor authentication provider
11. Wireless network provider
12. Virtual server software provider and number of virtual servers (e.g. VMWare, Hyper-V etc.)
13. VDI software provider and number of VDI instances
14. Network access control solution provider
15. Security information and event management (SIEM) solution provider
Please note that after considering the request, we have decided that we need to issue a refusal notice under Section 31 (1)(a) of the FOI Act. Section 31 (1)(a) provides for an exemption when the disclosure of the requested information would be likely to prejudice the prevention or detection of crime. Following the Prejudice Test and aPublic Interest Test, we have concluded that providing details of our IT security systems creates a risk of substantial harm being caused by those systems being compromised.
Given the potential impact of any compromise to our IT security systems, it is also concluded that the public interest in preventing this prejudice, outweighs the public interest in its disclosure.
Please also provide:
1. The total number of computers within the organisation
2. The total number of smartphones within the organisation.
3. The total number of tablet devices within the organisation.
4. Details of whether IT security is provided by an in-house team or by a third party – if by a third party please state who provides the service and when the contract expires.
The Health Informatics Service, hosted by the Calderdale and Huddersfield NHS Foundation Trust. Date of expiry: 31.03.17