With regard to children and young people, the CCG does not hold the details requested. You may wish to contact our providers – South West Yorkshire Partnership NHS Foundation Trust (SWYPFT) and Northpoint Wellbeing.
In relation to adults, the questions have been answered according to the following interpretation:
- Psychological therapy within community mental health services: services provided under the Improving Access to Psychological Therapies programme by SWYPFT and Insight Healthcare
- Psychological therapy within secondary care: psychology services provided by SWYPFT
The responses to the questions in relation to adults are shown below.
1. How many service users are waiting within the community mental health services for psychological therapy?
Information on access and waiting times/lists for the Improving Access to Psychological Therapies programme is published each month by NHS Digital by CCG by provider. This information can be found at https://digital.nhs.uk/data-and-information/publications/statistical/psychological-therapies-report-on-the-use-of-iapt-services. The relevant Excel file (under ‘Resources’) for each month is called ‘IAPT monthly activity data file’ with the month and year at the end of the file title.
2. How long are individuals on waiting lists for psychological assessments within community mental health services?
Please see response to Q1.
3. How long are individuals on waiting lists before receiving the first appointment for psychological therapy within secondary care/community mental health services?
Please see response to Q1 in relation to psychological therapy in community mental health services. The CCG does not hold the information requested for psychological therapy within secondary care. You may wish to contact our provider, South West Yorkshire Partnership NHS Foundation Trust.
4. What are the range of therapies your community/secondary care psychology service deliver?
The CCG does not hold the information requested. You may wish to contact our providers SWYPFT and Insight Healthcare.