We would like to know if you have one or more of the following models within your CCG’s area. For each model you have please provide the name, number GP practices involved, population covered and lead individual for the group/organisation.
The models are:
· GP network, locality, or “primary care network”
· Super partnership (with merged GP contracts)
· Super partnership (GP contracts not merged)
· Primary Care Home
· Multi-speciality community provider
· Primary and acute care system provider
· GP federation
· An NHS trust or foundation trust running one or more GP practices
· GP practices run by a corporate provider (i.e. Virgin, Care UK)
· Single GP practice with a list size greater than 25,000
Could you help us with a response by 16 February. Please fill in the responses in the attached excel spreadsheet.
NHS Calderdale CCG’s response can be found in the supplied PDF.