Under the Freedom of Information Act, I would like to request the following information regarding neurorehabilitation placements for adults.
Where possible, please kindly include responses on the attached spreadsheet.
- Please could you supply the name, email address and telephone number of the commissioner with responsibility for neurorehabilitation placements?
- Please provide the total number of adults funded by the CCG requiring neurorehabilitation?
- Of the total number of adults requiring neurorehabilitation funded by the CCG (q.2) how many received support in a level 2a or level 2b rehabilitation service (as defined by British Society of Rehabilitation Medicine: Specialised Neurorehabilitation Service Standards 7 30th April 2015 Figure 1, P5)?
For questions 3,4 and 6 to 8 please supply the following information as a snapshot at the end of the year for the financial years 2014/15 to 2015/16.
- Please provide the CCG’s total expenditure on neurorehabilitation placements for financial years 2014/15 and 2015/16. If expenditure for 2015/16 is not yet available, please provide projected expenditure.
- Please provide the list of providers that received this funding.
- How much of the total expenditure (q. 4) was spent with level 2a and level 2b rehabilitation services?
- What is the highest rate the CCG paid per week for a level 2a and level 2b service user requiring neurorehabilitation?
- What is the lowest rate the CCG paid per week for a level 2a and level 2b service user requiring neurorehabilitation?
Where multiple CCGs are covered, please provide the requested data for each of the relevant CCGs.