Does the CCG operate a Non-Emergency Patient Transport Service (NEPTS) (Y/N) If not, is a NEPTS service currently being considered (Y/N) Thank you for responding.
Yes. Calderdale Clinical Commissioning Group (CCG) commissions a NEPTS.
Does the CCG operate the NEPTS service with other CCGs – if so which CCGs?
Yes. The CCG commissions the service across West Yorkshire with the following CCGs:
- Bradford City CCG
- Bradford Districts CCG
- Airedale, Wharfedale and Craven CCG
- Leeds North CCG
- Leeds South and Central CCG
- Leeds West CCG
- Greater Huddersfield CCG
- North Kirklees CCG
- Wakefield CCG
Is NEPTS Health Care Professional (HCP) or Patient Led Booking (PLB) or both: Please answer:- HCP Only or PLB only or Both
The NEPTS is HCP only. The CCG is planning a PLB pilot.
If the NEPTS service is wholly or partly PLB:
- What date was this introduced? (MM/YY)
- Has PLB caused an increase in activity? (Yes/No)
- Which mobility categories have been most affected?