1. Please state the contract start date and end date of your current transport services.
The latest contract started on 01/04/17 with an expiry date of 31/03/19.
2. What is the expected total value of the contract?
3. What is your annual budget for patient transport services?
£1.76m for 2017/18 financial year.
4. Are there provisions for contract extensions (including how many years and the extension terms). If yes, please state if the contract extension been awarded
The contract is currently a legacy NHS Standard Contract held with an NHS provider. Consequently, subject to National Variation provisions, at this time there is no provision in the contract to extend past 31/03/19.
5. Please state the names of the organisations who bid for the contract
The contract is currently a legacy NHS Standard Contract held with an NHS provider -Yorkshire Ambulance Service NHS Trust
6. How many patients are transported annually by your patient transport providers, and how many journeys are undertaken?
NHS Calderdale Clinical Commissioning Group does not hold information on the number of patients. The activity monitored is the number of patient transports which could include the same patient many times. The indicative activity for 2017/18 for the CCG is 52,176 transports.