1. Do you hold the budget for Mental Health Transport or is it held by the Trusts in your area?
The routine planned transport budget is held by our main Mental Health Providers – South West Yorkshire Partnership NHS Foundation Trust (SWYPFT).
2. Who currently provides your NEPTS (Non-Emergency Patient Transport Services)?
The majority of the CCG’s NEPTS is provided by Yorkshire Ambulance Service NHS Trust. Further information relating to NHS Calderdale Clinical Commissioning group (CCG) contracts can be found at:
3. When is your NEPTS contract up for renewal?
The current contract runs until 31 March 2019..
4. Are your mental health services commissioned within a wider Patient Transport Service?
No. SWYPFT procure and contract services on their behalf.
5. Do you make use of providers other than your main contracts for Adhoc journeys or repatriations?
6. Do you use caged vehicles for your mental health journeys?
The CCG does not hold this information. The CCG would suggest contact is made with SWYPFT who may hold this information.
7. Do you commission a courier services and if so when does the contract expire?
The CCG does not commission any Courier Services,