Please could you tell me the following for each non-emergency patient transport contract you commission?
1. The area it covers.
Calderdale CCG (part of the West Yorkshire Consortium contract)
2. The full year contract value.
Core planned contract £1,394,751
Unscheduled PTS £333,207
3. The contracted total activity.
Total core journeys – 52552
Total unscheduled journeys – 4600
4. The contracted number of aborted journeys.
Core journeys 3900
5. The current provider of that contracted service.
Yorkshire Ambulance Service NHS Trust
6. The date the contract commenced.
1 April 2015
7. The date the contract is due to end.
31 March 2016
8. The number of complaints relating to that contracted service for the last 12 months that the current provider has declared to you as commissioners
Yorkshire Ambulance Service NHS Trust report the number of compliments, complaints, concerns and comments received for the Consortium on a monthly basis, however these are not broken down into individual commissioners.