I would be grateful if you would provide the following information about Personal Health Budgets (PHBs) for research purposes:
1. The total number of PHB patients the CCG currently has
2. The total number of patients with direct payments (current)
3. The average monthly budget for patients with direct payments 2017/18 (April-December)
4. The total spend on PHBs in:
2017/18 (April-December) £900k
5. The Total spend on direct payments in:
2017/18 (April-December) £725k
6. Does the CCG use a resource allocation tool to calculate/allocate budgets? If so, which one?
7. Is the CCG using any software to support management of PHBs, or commission software for PHB patients to use? If so, which one and when was this implemented?