1. How many employees do you currently have?
NHS Calderdale CCG as of the 31st October 2017 employed 94 individuals (85.34 WTE).
2. How many scanners (not multifunctional devices) do you currently have to scan paper based documents?
3. Which brand do you use
4. Who supplies these scanners?
5. Do you have a contract for these scanners?
6. If so, when does this expire?
7. What Document Management system(s) do you use?
8. What Electronic Patient Record (EPR)/Electronic Healthcare Record (EHR) do you currently use?
9. What is the name, job title, and email address of the person responsible for your scanner fleet?
Head of Information Management and Technology
“Please note that the information supplied was correct at the time of disclosure; however, such information can become outdated due to changes in staffing or changes in job role responsibilities. For that reason the individuals’ name has been removed. Please email or call us for the latest contact details: