1. Please inform us of the services currently commissioned by Calderdale CCG to support patients with lymphoedema related to
-non cancer related causes
A lymphoedema service is provided as part of the CCG’s block contract with Calderdale and Huddersfield NHS Foundation Trust:
– to reduce/prevent and manage lymphoedema, which aids infection prevention;
– to see primary and secondary related lymphoedema, including lymphovenous disease, obesity related, dependency oedema.
The service operates Monday to Friday 8am to 6pm, 52 weeks a year.
2. Please inform us of the commissioner/commissioning department responsible for commissioning these services.
The Service Improvement Team at Calderdale CCG.
3. Please inform us of the arrangements made to support such people if no specific lymphoedema service is commissioned.
Not applicable. See question 1.