1. Who is part of your software development and testing framework?
The CCG do not have software development team or framework. We commission all of our IT services from Yorkshire and Humber Commissioning Support and The Health Informatics Service.
2. What is your spend annually for development and testing of software?
We have a contract with our third party for the development and hosting of our website and intranet – the annual cost is circa £26,000.
3. Can you confirm if any further regional frameworks exist for such services in addition to the framework referred to in Question 1?
Not to our knowledge.
4. When are the framework(s) referred to in Question 1 and/or Question 3 subject to re-procurement?
5. Who is your point of contact for IT procurement?
Head of IM&T [text removed]
Please note that the information supplied was correct at the time of disclosure, however, such information can become outdated due to changes in staffing or changes in a job role responsibilities. For that reason the individual’s name, work email address and work telephone number have been removed. Please email or call us for the latest contact details.
Email: CCG.FEEDBACK@calderdaleccg.nhs.uk or Tel: 01422 307400