What can we help you with today?

  • Search Term

  • Filter Documents?


NHS Calderdale Clinical Commissioning Group takes all complaints very seriously and wherever possible we use them to learn lessons, make changes and improve the services we commission.If you are unhappy with the service that you have received and you want to make a complaint, please write to:

Neil Smurthwaite
Deputy Chief Officer/Chief Financial Officer

NHS Calderdale Clinical Commissioning Group (CCG):
2nd Floor, Westgate House

Westgate, Halifax

Alternatively, you can make a complaint using the online form below.

Make a complaint


Special Requirements

Special requirements field
Are you making this complaint on someone else’s behalf?

Your details

Address *

Details of the patient


Details of your complaint

Please give the name and address of the Calderdale GP practice the patient is registered with.
Please provide as many details regarding your complaint as possible. To help us deal with the issue, please try to include details of what has happened, when it happened, where, and the effect you feel the issue has had.
What do you think should be done to put things right?